|What to include?
- What degree do you (soon) hold (e.g. "Master in Applied Data Science")?
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of motivation (max 500 words) outlining your personal interest in this research area.
- Your latest transcript of records
- A short list of which relevant skills you have and which you would like to acquire.
- Links to code you have written (e.g. github or bitbucket)
- If applicable, at most two publications or pre-print you (co)-authored
- Known programming languages and experience
- Names and emails of two references.
- Possible start date
If you apply with your own project idea
- Do you bring funding or not?
- A concise (pdf, max 1/2 page) “research proposal” on a project you would be interested working on. This is not binding but helps to get the conversation started.