We are always excited to receive applications from people to join our team. If you decide to reach out, please address the following points in your initial email (note that these lists are inclusive; PostDoc applicants have to submit all points below)
- What are you applying for (lab rotation, research assistant, PhD position, postdoc position, etc.)?
- What is your envisioned time frame (start date, end date)?
- Do you bring own (partial) funding or will you need to be funded from here?
PhD position and beyond
- Curriculum Vitae (clearly stating your education and scientific background)
- Statement of motivation why you would like to join the lab (pdf, max 1/2 page)
- Links to code you have written (e.g. github or bitbucket)
- If applicable, at most two publications or pre-print you (co)-authored
- A very concise (pdf, max 1/2 page) “research proposal” on a project you would be interested working on. This is not binding but helps to get the conversation started.