|What to include?
- What Ph.D. degree do you (soon) hold?
- Curriculum Vitae with publication list
- Statement of motivation (max 500 words) outlining your personal interest in our research area.
- Links to code you have written (e.g. github or bitbucket)
- Known programming languages and experience
- Names and emails of two references.
- Possible start date
If you apply with your own project idea
- Do you bring funding or not?
- A concise (pdf, max 1/2 page) “research proposal” on a project you would be interested working on. This is not binding but helps to get the conversation started.